Accurately Measure Lifted Mass
If you are looking for a simple and cost-effective solution for measuring mass lifted by overhead cranes (or other means), The MassLink OHC tension load cell is Concept Measurement’s latest product. This tool has been developed to measure lifted mass in a number of applications, including measuring mass below an overhead crane hook and pull testing anchors or after installation.
The MassLink offers a unique advantage with its ability to link several together and simply display a summed weight on your smartphones/tablets through our app (iOSTM and AndroidTM). The lifted mass data is sent over a Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) signal. Accessing data this way eliminates having to invest more in speciality displays from load cell manufacturers.
This tool reliably and accurately displays lifted weights in tons (US lb) and tonnes (metric Kg). It can be utilized as a complete unit for stand-alone use, or it can implement the same display as your existing Torq products.
- Weigh any lifted load, including utility transformers lifted by digger derricks, below the hook weighing for truck mount boom cranes or outdoor overhead cranes, or any other application requiring mass indication in an outdoor environment
- Circuit boards, firmware and software are all designed by CMI and specific to your application
- Fully potted, sealed, gasketed and cushioned to ensure maximum protection and long life
- Wireless signal is Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) range
- 25-90 meters, depending on the receiver (smartphone/tablet)