Ensure Efficient Torque Driven Installation
Accurately measuring torque ensures the precise and efficient installation of piles and anchor bolts. Your operation can also benefit from utilizing a tool that provides information that can be customized and is easy to interpret. The Torq-Hub is a helical pile torque measurement tool that fits onto your anchor drive shaft, providing a lightweight and economical option for torque measurement.
Concept Measurement Inc’s Torq-Hub provides reliable and exact torque force measurements in either ft/lb or N-m, as well as pile/anchor inclination. CMI’s equipment offers the choice of long-distance wireless RF signals and shorter, more economical WiFi signals. Data through a wireless RF signal is sent to the handheld or machine-mounted display/data logger. WiFi signal options allow you to display data on our smartphone/tablet app (available on iOS and Android)
If you require a torque measurement tool, our Torq-Hub can be adapted for many different markets. Even though it has been designed for the utility (digger derrick) market, this product is a good fit for any drive with a “gimbal” (dual pin) mounting arrangement. Our torque monitoring and data logging device can replace the Kelly Bar Adaptor or mount directly onto drive head output shafts.
The Torq-Hub is available in:
Hex Kelly Shaft Sizes
Square Shaft Sizes
- 100MM (work in: offers 99% accuracy)
- Options for all sizes and shapes of output shafts are available
- Inclinometer included displaying pile insertion angle
- All hex output shaft sizes are regular stock items at CMI
- Wireless RF signal from Torq-Hub to handheld or machine mounted display/data logger or through WiFi directly to your smartphone or tablet with our free app (iOS or Android)
- 2” ships with 5-1/4” & 7-5/8”. All others ship with 7-5/8
- The higher capacity 3” Hub ships with the larger 7-5/8” bolt circle
- Also available 75MM square w/ 7-5/8 B.C, 4” square w/ 8-5/8 B.C and 100MM square w/ 8-5/8 B.C.
- All Hubs ship with two battery packs, cigarette charger, display and mounts
- Options available: external depth trigger, 110V wall charger
Download the free CMI Torq-Spool app from the Apple App or Google Play stores.